The Company is committed to conducting its business in an environmentally responsible manner. Fulfilling our responsibility to protect the environment enhances our ability to provide competitive and profitable products and services. We currently have around 50% of our energy supplied by a solar PV system on our roof.
It is our wish and intention to:-
- Conduct our operations in a manner that protects the environment, our employees, the general public and our neighbours. This is conducted by the use of materials from sustainable sources and by reduction in material waste and by reducing energy consumption where practical.
- Comply with all laws, regulations and permits applicable to our services and operations and comply with our own more stringent standards whenever necessary to implement this policy.
- Apply prevention of pollution principals to cost-effectively reduce the environmental impacts of our processes and of the materials we use.
- Manage resources responsibly and work toward a goal of zero discharge.
- Maintain a management system to implement this policy and to ensure continual improvement.
- Establish and regularly review objectives and targets.
- Work in partnership with the government and the public in the development of responsible and effective environmental laws, regulations and standards.
- Publicly report on the environmental performance of our operations